Nothing disrupts a workday in the office like a pest infestation. Imagine the chaos that can ensue when employees are constantly distracted by pests scurrying across their desks or the embarrassment that arises when clients encounter unwanted critters during meetings. Such disruptions not only impede productivity but also tarnish the image of an otherwise professional establishment. This is precisely why professional office building pest control services are essential.
Whether you’re dealing with an active infestation or you just want the peace of mind that your office is always pest-free, the team at Allied Termite & Pest Control is here to help! With our 48 years of experience and discreet solutions, we can deliver dependable results without alarming your staff or customers. Allow us to shield your workplace from infestations; contact us today to learn more or get started!
How to Prevent Pests in an Office Building
Especially if your office building is open to the public and receives a lot of daily visitors, pests can be incredibly difficult to avoid. The more people who come and go, the more likely unwanted critters are to sneak indoors. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t a few things you can do to keep pests out. Take these precautions to avoid an infestation in your office building:
- Seal cracks or gaps in the building, especially along pipes or electrical equipment
- Ensure that gutters are clean and correctly diverting water away from your building
- Promptly repair any leaky faucets, broken pipes, or other sources of moisture
- Keep food sealed in plastic, airtight containers and regularly take out the trash
- Routinely clean public eating areas and kitchens on a daily basis
- Ensure your outdoor landscaping is neat, tidy, and trimmed away from the building
- Avoid letting clutter build up in or around your office
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Office?
About Our Approach to Pest Control Services
Every office building is different, which is why we don’t use a cookie-cutter approach to pest control services. At Allied Termite & Pest Control, we take the time to thoroughly examine your space and create custom solutions that are specifically designed to meet your needs. By using Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques, we can also provide long-term protection without depending solely on heavy usage of pesticides or other harsh treatments. When treating an office building infestation, we will:
- Carry out a rigorous inspection of your office and surrounding property.
- Identify vulnerabilities that may be contributing to your infestation.
- Develop a comprehensive pest control plan that complies with all relevant laws or regulations.
- Seal entry points and implement exclusion methods to prevent pests from returning.
- Provide ongoing visits for lasting protection against unwanted critters.
Office Building Pest Control Services in Memphis TN Metro Area
Dealing with pests in the office can be a major hassle. From ants invading the break room to mice scurrying across desks, these unwanted visitors can disrupt daily operations and even harm your company’s reputation. Nobody wants to be known as the office with a pest problem, right? That’s where Allied comes in. Our team specializes in office building pest control and we’re here to help you create a pleasant and pest-free environment for your employees and clients. With our friendly and reliable services, we’ll ensure that your office remains free from pesky intruders.
Choose us as your trusted partner in pest control, and let’s work together to keep your office buzzing with productivity and free from any unwanted guests. With over 48 years of experience serving various businesses throughout the Memphis TN Metro Area area, we know how to get you the best results every time. Contact us today to learn more about our office building pest control services!Back to Commercial Pest Control