Waking up in a pest-free home is a great feeling. And the easiest way to ensure that stress-free feeling? Sign up for Allied’s PestFree365+ service!
What is PestFree365+? It’s more than just a pest control subscription plan or preventative maintenance program – it’s Allied’s promise that we’ll be with you all year long providing pest-free living.
PestFree365+ Protects Your Home & Gives You Peace Of Mind
PestFree365+ covers 36 of the most prevalent pests in our area, including:
- Asian Lady Beetles
- Bald Face Hornets
- Boxelder Bugs
- Bed Bugs*
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees*
- Carpet Beetles
- Clothing Moths
- Cicada Killer Wasp
- Clover Mites
- Cluster Flies
- Grain Beetles
- Ground Beetles
- Indoor Ticks
- Pill Bugs/Sow Bugs
- Rats (indoor)*
- Stink Bugs
- Yellow Jackets
*Restrictions apply. Additional costs may occur.
Service frequency will vary based on geography. PestFree365+ does not include the following pests: honey bees, flies, lice, dust mites, mosquitoes, exterior ticks, ornamental/turf pests, slugs, snails, termites, wildlife, birds, and brown recluse spiders. Automatic Payment is required for PestFree365+. Voles and fire ants are only covered if they are in the home, we will not treat the lawn.
Home must be free of bed bugs at the initial service to qualify for coverage of bed bugs under the PestFree365+ plan and applies to single family, free-standing, owner-occupied homes only. Account must be in good standing. Other restrictions may apply.
How Does Allied’s PestFree365+ Work?
- A trained pest specialist assigned to you and your home
- Preventative maintenance and unlimited service calls
- Broad pest protection covers 36 of the most common pests that can be found here in Memphis TN Metro Area
- Regularly scheduled inspections three times per year for both the interior and exterior of your home
- Service appointments that work for your busy schedule and lifestyle – you tell us when works for you!
- Expert tips and recommendations to help keep your home free of infestation
- Convenient payment options with recurring Automatic Payment for your convenience
Protection All Year Long
Sign up for Allied’s PestFree365+ today! We’ll get you started on a personalized pest control plan that will keep your home bug-free and vermin-free all year.
The Initial Service
PestFree365+ starts with a thorough inspection inside and outside your home. Your pest control specialist will review the findings with you, and follow Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques. We’ll solve your pest control problem and continue working to prevent further issues.
PestFree365+ protects your home with proactive seasonal services three times per year. Our pest control professionals target pests that are common to our area and pests that pose the greatest threat during each season. Visits also may be scheduled between appointments if additional treatment is needed.
$50 OFF Year-Round Pest Protection
To use this coupon, call to schedule and reference this coupon code:
*Offer available to new residential customers who purchase a new PestFree365+ plan. This offer does not apply to commercial services. The $50 discount will be deducted from the initial service. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons. Offer details subject to change.
Expires 04 / 30 / 2023
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
PestFree365+ includes regularly scheduled preventative services and inspections three times per year. This is to protect your home against the upcoming season’s pests.
- Interior inspections occur during the winter because pests move inside as temperatures drop.
- Exterior inspections happen during warm weather to prevent pests from coming inside.
- If an issue occurs between your visits, schedule an additional visit free of charge.
- Interior inspection and treatment for crawling insects.
- Treatment targeted at key interior pest harborage sites.
- Spider webs are removed around the basement perimeter as needed.
- All rodent protection equipment is inspected and serviced, and rodent entry points are filled (if applicable).
- Special exterior treatment used to minimize nesting sights for stinging insects.
- Targeted treatments prevent crawling insect entry, minimizing the need for future interior treatment.
- An inspection is performed to identify potential pest-conducive conditions, including potential entry points.
- Outdoor rodent bait stations are checked (if applicable).
Q. How is billing managed?
A. A monthly payment is automatically charged, so your upcoming service is prepaid. There is no additional charge if treatment is necessary between your services. Invoicing options are also available.
Q. How will I know when to schedule my next visit?
A.If you have a specific date in mind, please contact our office. Otherwise, we’ll send you a convenient reminder when it’s time to schedule.