To a pest, a healthcare facility is just another place to infest. They don’t care that sensitive patients are undergoing medical treatments, and sanitation is of the utmost importance. All they want is food, shelter, and water – which they can easily find there. Whether you run an urgent care clinic or own a dental office, you know keeping a pest-free environment is extremely important. That’s why it’s so crucial to team up with an experienced healthcare facility pest control team at the first sign of trouble.
Dangerous Pest Problems in Healthcare Facilities
People have an expectation that their healthcare facility will be clean and safe. A pest infestation can severely damage the reputation your company has worked hard to attain. Here are a few facts about pests in healthcare buildings:
- Ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, rodents, spiders, and other pests are just a few of the common pest problems.
- Pests are often filthy and can transmit a host of illnesses, with effects ranging from minor discomfort to death.
- The conditions created by pests can lead to serious consequences for your patients and facility.
Need a Pest Control Estimate for Your Facility?
Our Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
New pest threats emerge every season. That makes pest control a year-round job, and that’s why you should choose a pest control provider who treats it as such. At Allied Termite & Pest Control, our goal is to ensure your facility stays pest-free, and we use Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques to achieve this.
That means we follow each of these steps when treating your healthcare facility:
- We conduct a thorough property inspection of the facility and surrounding grounds.
- We identify any pest pressures and conditions that may be attracting them.
- We develop a pest control plan that suits your facility’s needs and adheres to your facility’s needs, your instructions and regulatory requirements
- We seal entry points and perform exclusion efforts to control sources of the infestation.
- We provide ongoing visits and guidance from a team that’s committed to surpassing your expectations and keeping your facility pest-free.
Effective Commercial Pest Control for Healthcare Facilities
Without help from an experienced exterminator, pest control inside a healthcare facility can be a daunting experience. That’s where the exterminators at Allied Termite & Pest Control can help!
With a focus on effective control and stopping future pest infestations before they begin, we can protect you from pests in the Memphis TN Metro Area area all year long. For more information on our healthcare facilities pest control, contact us today!Back to Commercial Pest Control